Welcome Community Volunteers!
Our volunteers are vital to the ongoing success of The Opportunity Center. They come from all walks of life with the common pursuit of making a difference in the lives of others.
- Special Events – Assist staff in coordinating, organizing and implementing special event activities such as fundraising events that benefit our clients
- Recreation – Work with our clients in a recreational setting. Recreational may include but not limited to music classes, cooking classes, arts & crafts, yoga classes
- Mentoring – Consists of fun, hands-on activities that connect and engage mentors and clients
- Internships – Opportunities available for current college students and new graduates
- Hands On Projects – Assist The Opportunity Center with a variety of one-time events such as; dances, holiday parties and facility renovation projects
- Wish List – Donate much needed items for our daily operations
- Leadership Opportunities – The Opportunity Center invites community and business leaders who share and support the vital interests of our organization to serve on our Board of Directors
Ready to make a difference? Please contact Sally Phillips, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org